This was a really fun fabric I found around the same time that I discovered the dark green wool. We had raided Joann’s and I was looking for some additional fabrics at Mood to test out the new patterns!
This was a really nice silk that at first I wanted to turn into a dress, but I figured it could be useful to make a few separates. I started out with a shirt pattern, that I think might be a little too big, and I dropped down the hem in the back so that I could wear it with leggings in the cover-your-butt style. It will be nice to be able to get all of the shoulder measurements right (or at least closer) after a few more sessions in the pattern making class.
Also, a close up on the placket as this blouse is designed with more vintage buttons from one of my grandmothers.