After I made this first white blouse from Joannn’s by tracing a shirt from JCrew, I really liked it but when I made it I forgot to account for seam allowances. It was a little tight when it was done.
One day in Chicago it was so hot and humid and I started to go crazy. My sister in law let me borrow a tank top and when my shoulders were free I almost wanted to start buying all my clothes again (omg stretch fabrics are so comfy and I dont sew with them that often)
Something had to change with that white top. I still wear it all the time so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to make a second. I found a white cotton in the eyelet section of mood -it basically has little puffs of threads kind of in a polka dot pattern.
It was time to try and make a new – slightly bigger – shirt!
It turned out great!