Red Shorts part 3 – Finished!

We left off with the welt pockets!

This new technique was interesting. I’m not sure if it lead to a better finished project like I thought it would. See below for the final inner lining and final look!

Continue reading “Red Shorts part 3 – Finished!”

Red Shorts part 2

It was time to do the fly and start the welt pockets! (With a new technique)

Click through to read more

Continue reading “Red Shorts part 2”

It’s all about the process – New Summer Shorts

As we’re heading into warmer weather I wanted to make something nice and comfy for D. We found this nice cotton at Joanns and I used the fabric of his most recent shirt (fabric from Mood) for the lining!

This Vogue V8988 pattern is great. I tried to do a nicer job of taking pics throughout the process. See below!

Continue reading “It’s all about the process – New Summer Shorts”